Monday, January 4, 2010

dropshipping on ebay - the guide

I have been selling on eBay since the beginning and have made money. How much? Enough. I'm not here to tell you my secrets, rather, I'll point you in the right direction. The first and foremost thing you need to know is where to get your products from. I will tell you right now YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BUY AT WHOLESALE WITHOUT A FEDERAL TAX ID. There I said it. Head on over to the IRS website and get one. It's FREE. I'll wait while you do that.


..................................................



Back already? Wow that wasn't too bad, was it? Now that you have that taken care of, where can you get your products? What product should you sell? Well that all depends on what product is doing well when you decide to pick one. I personally use
World Wide Brands for all of my eBay and drop shipping needs. They have tools to tell you what to sell when and where to get it the cheapest. Every seller on World Wide Brands has to go through several tests before they can be listed on the site. So head on over and sign up for an account. It's not free, but it's money you will make back FAST and it is a lifetime membership.

No comments:

Post a Comment